Community and Contents Insurance

It is highly recommended that you take out adequate insurance on the contents of your villa and the villa itself as you could suffer major losses if your personal property is not insured. The insurance maintained by the community only covers property insurance and public liability for common areas and amenities, not your private property.

So please make sure you protect your home and belongings against the unexpected, with Contents Insurance. Insuring your home can be done easily by opting for a home insurance plan – applying for one is simple. Often all you need to do is complete a proposal form including your name, the location of the property and the sum you wish to insure your home for – usually insurance companies offer guidelines for this and you can add up the value of the contents of your home for a comparison too. We encourage you to contact any reputable local insurance company, broker or bank that offers Contents Insurance services.