The new Automated Access Control System (AACS) has already commenced in Hattan community as a pilot project and is expected to be fully operational by 01 December 2015. Following this, it will roll out to the other communities in Arabian Ranches as a phased development over the next few months. Please note that once the new system is activated, your existing car sticker will be invalid. This is why it is important that all residents apply for the new access cards in advance.
Residents who have not submitted their access card applications, must do so by sending competed copies of the Application for Access Cards to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly ensure that necessary documents from are attached with your application. Click here to download the application form.
What you should know:
- Cards can be collected from the ECM office near Al Reem 2
- Two access cards will be issued free of charge to all residents, once we have received the completed application form along with supporting documents
- For any replacement access card, cheque payment of AED 200 must be made at:
1. Credit Control Department in Emaar Square Bldg. 2
2. Community Service Fee Drop Boxes, located inside the Arabian Ranches Retail Centre in front of Le Marche
- Applications from residents with outstanding service fees will not be processed until all outstanding payments are cleared
- If you have rented out your property, please advise your tenant to apply for the new access cards
- If you are not in the country, please inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that necessary arrangements can be made upon your return